Each morning this term, our class will be having a meeting to discuss a range of topics.
1. Students write up and give out certificates to peers who they have noticed have made an effort in something. An effort is a vigorous or determined attempt.
2. We discuss who is on lunch duty. All students do a lunch duty each week, looking after a specific class.
3. We give appreciation to people who have done things that have made us feel good.
4. We share our goals so we can help each other to achieve them.
5. We discuss camp.
6. We share news about ourselves and our families.
7. We discussed school activities coming up this term.
Hopefully students will be more aware of what is happening at school and share and care for each other more!